No Subject

Betty Spencer <email @ redacted>

Age: 53  Type I diabetic for 26 years.  Have an appt in two weeks (a
vacation I'm going on comes first) to start using the pump.  My thighs are
ugly with fat deposits from 26 years of shots even though I'm 5'7",  128 lbs
and, of course, neverunending bruises.  Yes I give my shots in other
locations but my legs look the worst. Hope it brings my HA1C's down to where
I've always wanted to be...near normal.  My heart aches for a cure.

------------------------------Just like you most of us are fed up with the
daily ritual to stay alive. yoiu are among folks who understand. I'm not so
concerned about brusing or cosmetics but would like 1 day where i dont have
to think about every morsel i eat or drink. welcome to the list. spot