[IP] frequency of site change

First, thanks to all who answered me regarding bg

A question to experienced pump users who use the
Silhouette infusion set -- how often is it *really*
necessary to change the site? What does the decision
to change the site depend on?

(I'm a new pump user and was told to change the site
every 4 days, at the most 5 days, but find that there
are times that after 24 hours it itches so badly that
I change the site, and other times that after 5 days I
force myself to change the site though it is very
comfortable and my bg's are fine.)

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Do You Yahoo!?