[IP] The Panic Room

OK...Don't read this if you haven't seen the movie yet.

Scroll down....

Every review I am reading on the web about The Panic Room says that the little
girl is given insulin! If you have seen the movie you know Sarah is given
glucagon for low blood sugar. This is going to cause someone with low blood
sugar is be given an insulin injection. I know people that have had this
happen to them and almost died! This is outrageous! I have already e-mailed
several of the reviewers online about this. You might want to do the same....