[IP] Pump & dress

Tina, I was sent the MM thigh pouch with my pump.  I really cannot stand
it.  I have to get it extremely tight for it to stay up.  Instead, I've
found that a garter and garter belt works really well to hold it in place
(I picked the belt up from Sears for about $3).  Another trick is to
"tuck" the pump in your bra between your breasts (I have yet to do this,
but it's probably what I'm doing for my college formal in 2wks). Best of
luck,Emilydxed 2/89pumping 9 days