Re: [IP] Comfort Curve strips

\(/ Jan (62 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) wrote:
"Every once in awhile when I apply blood to a Comfort-Curve strip, there is
very thin line at the top of the strip that remains yellow - completely
across the top. Does anyone else have this happen to them, and does this
skew the test?"

Jan, if the "blood box" isn't completely filled do believe test could be
inaccurate.  Best solution is to add more blood.  You have 15 seconds  to
add more blood.
Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list); and "Ace,
the PP" (portable pancreas)