[IP] please tell me what I am doing wrong

I have been having a problem with my sof-sets and I
can't tell if it is faulty product or faulty consumer.
 I am continuously getting leaks between where the
infusion set screws into the resevoir.  I try really
hard not to over tighten or under tighten but insulin
keep pooling in the lip between the two.  It means I
don't get it in me where it needs to be.  Now when I
prime it the insulin comes out so I can't figure it
out.  I am five months pregnant with twins so I really
need to get the insulin. I have contacted minimed
repeatedly and they just keep having me send the
product bck and replace it - it has happened so many
time that I am really frustrated so I would appreciate
any advice or guidance - or similar experiences which
wouls make me think it is product not me :)  Christa

Do You Yahoo!?