[IP] Price Gouging

Just curious... What is the name of your in-network provider for DME? My
insurance company has the same deal with a company called Homelink, but I
refuse to order from them because they won't quote me prices over the phone!
Has anybody used Homelink or know anything about them? I'm sure all they will
do is order from Disetronic and charge me (and the insurance company) an
outrageous price. Disetronic can give you a discounted price to make up for
the price difference for being out of plan (depending on how much the
difference is I imagine), versus the in-plan cost. You should take this
complaint to your HR department. I am getting ready to do the same thing,
because even though I am getting a discount, my deductible is higher and I
will have to pay out more money before the insurance company will ever cover
DME 100%. It is possible I might hit that figure in-plan, but I never will out
of plan!

Wife of Carey, dx'd type 1 12/00