[IP] price gouging

I'm in the process of fighting with a supplier for charges of infusion sets
and would like input from others about charges they have experienced for
these sets.  I am required to order "in network" for my supplies.  For a box
of Disetronic 10/10 Tenders I have been billed $660.  I could get this same
box from Disetronic for $173 but they are not "in network".  I pay 20 % of
the cost.  I have protested this , but the company tells me this is their
retail charge.  I responded that I have never heard of anybody on this
website being charged such an exorbitant price.  A representative is
checking on this price hike and well get back to me next week .  Is anyone
else out there paying this price? I need some ammunition for response to
her.  I also contacted my insurance co about this but have not heard back
from them.