[IP] Ms Berry

I think it is great that a  women of color can  win the academy award for
best actress  but I am suprised she never  mentions  her diabetes. I watched
her on the Barbra Walters special as she talked about the accident she had 2
years ago. Again no mention of the diabetes, just that she had no memory of
the accident or driving away.  I know  it is none of my business but was her
accident everr related to a low blood sugar? Just curious.
-Im sure if she has T1 diabetes which I doubt that she doesn't want her life
to be defined by it As is Mary tyler Moore. spot