[IP] Pumping 3 weeks

Hi.  Wonderful to be here and thanks for all the nice encouragement.  I
can't wait to see my next Hb1ac!  It was an 8.8 a month ago.  I can't
believe the improvement in my life in only 3 weeks.  My sugars ran
between 300-400 on a regular basis and now, I hardly ever go over 200.
sleep so well and don't wake up every 2- 3 hrs anymore!  Looking forward
to talking to you all.  Thanks, Julie --- Robert Carden---
email @ redacted EarthLink: The #1 provider of the Real