[IP] Weight loss idea

I found some great software for the Palm OS, if you have a PDA and want to
loose weight. It is from the same people who make Glucopilot...it is
Balancelog from HealthTech. You fill out the survey..(including what kind of
diet you wish to eat...i.e.. ADA, Amer. Heart Assoc, High Protein, Low carb,
etc) it tells you how many calories to eat each day, you put in what food,
what exercise...and it does the rest. I think it is a great incentive! I LOVE
that when I exercise for 1/2 hour...I get more calories to eat! ha ha. (I know
what the concept is...just having fun!)

Anyway, I thought I'd throw that out there.

Mom to Kevin, 14, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99