[IP] hope to be pump user

The  papers have been sent to Disetronic for the D-Tron pump.   I have been
keeping good control of the Blood sugars & the HBA1C are around 6.   My Endo
suggested that I would be a good candidate for the pump   as I am a very
active person & would be easier than taking 4- 5 shots a day at the present
time I am on Lanturs & Humalog.   Well here is the kicker the Endo indicated
because I have been keeping everything under such good control that my
insurance (Medicare primary) may not accept the pump.   I guess I am a little
shocked at that statement in other words if I went out of control there would
not be a problem with  insurance accepting the pump.  Has anyone ever come
across this problem?

Thanks Mary