Re: [IP] birth control pills

"I started a little over a month ago taking Mircette. "

This just goes to show how individual our reactions are to these things. I
did GREAT on Mircette - but switched when I moved in order to match the
formalary drug list for the new insurance and have had nothing but monster
highs when my period hits on the new one. For me I think it's becuase the
mircette only had the 2 days with no hormone at all - while these have a
regular 7 days of placebo. Since it will take a doc going to bat for me to
get a different drug I'm debating whether I want to go through the whole mess
of finding a new gyn here NOW instead of waiting until this summer - getting
an exam etc so that I can go back.

Linda & Dax