[IP] Diabetics 4 weight loss

Hello to all. First of all,thank you for all your information. You have been
invaluable and it is so comforting to know that I am not alone!!

A couple of days ago, I sent a post asking if anyone out there is having a
hard time with weight control and my response was incredible. So as promised,
I have started a separate group on Yahoo so we can offer each other support,
encouragement and information. I feel that we are confronted with a unique
set of circumstances when we try to lose weight. Any past experiences are
quite helpful.
I invite you all to please check out our group at <A HREF="yahoogroups.com">Yahoogroups.com</A>
It is called: Diabetics 4 Weight Loss.
Our email address is:
<A HREF="email @ redacted">email @ redacted</A>
Please join us and let us offer each other the help and support and
encouragement we all could use.!!!
Thank you for your time,
Lilli Sarantos
If you need more info, please email me at:
<A HREF="email @ redacted">email @ redacted</A>