RE: [IP] weightloss

Ah... the formula is simple.  Calories in must be less than energy out.
There are some factors that modify that idea, like regular exercise
stimulates your metabolism so that the energy out side of the equation is
higher even at rest, making weight loss easier, but the basic tenent holds
no matter what.  That said, you know all there is to know about losing
weight.  The rest lies within you in the form of personal motivation.  You
can't read that from a book or video tape.  Save your money and don't feed
the diet book industry.  My opinion is that it's mostly giving out bad
advice; even unhealthy advice in some cases (those that advocate an
extremely low-carb diet and subsistance on fat and protien for example).

Email me privately and I'll give you the address to send all the money you
would have spent on books that tell you little more than I just did...  ;-)

Kelly