[IP] Animas Pump

Hi everyone,
I wanted to let ya'll know about our WONDERFUL experience with Animas.  I
have been on an Animas for 2 months now, and really wanted one for my
daughter.  She has been pumping on an h-tron for almost 2 years now, but I
love my Animas and thought the features would really help her.  Unfortunantly
we could not afford a new one, with me just getting one and the warranty not
up on the h-tron.
Well the Animas trainer told me about the Diabetes Trust Fund and their
partnership with Animas.  I approached Miranda's CDE at Tx Children's and
told them I wanted one.  They have never put a kid on one but I said no
problem, we will be the first.  The Endo signed the Rx and I faxed the
application a week and a day ago.  We got her new pump tonight!!!  They are
paying for all deductibles and co-pays and supplies for 4 years.  YEAH.
I cannot believe that they got approval from the DTF and my insurance and had
it shipped in a week WOW what a great company!
Thanks for listening!
Lisa  dxd 1-16-02, pumping 1 week later
mom to Miranda dxd at 17 months pumping 2 years