[IP] HBA1C :)

Well, I am happy and since you all understand how exciting it can be, I just
want a little brag time.
Over the past 3 months I have been pretty...sick (depression, thyroid, and
anemia) however, to my amazement, my hba1c came back as 7.6. It isn't as low
as I wanted it, and I realize it is due to my high blood sugars while being
sick, but I am pretty proud. I haven't been doing too well the 6 months before
that, but looks like I am getting back on track! Thanks for listening to me
ramble for a few minutes.