[IP] Thanks for Your Support

I wanted to send a message of "Thanks" for the support that Medtronic and Novo-Nordisk
have given to this website.   You may have noticed their logos on the top of the Front
Page of the website.

I also want to thank Novo for releasing Novolog!   Control was fairly good with Humalog,
but now on Novolog I no longer have the problems with my infusion sites AND my latest
A1c was   5.9

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!         :>)