[IP] Extra Supplies

I did my spring cleaning on Tuesday and I have some supplies I don't need
any more.  If you need any of the following, please email me privately.
I will mail them to you free of charge as long as the shipping is under
$5. Accu-Chek Comfort curve (2) 50 count bottles exp 01/02
(4) 50 count bottles exp 04/02 (I may have more of these)
(7) 50 count bottles exp 07/02 (I may have more of these, too)MiniMed
Silhuettes             (7) infusion sets plus tubing
(8) infusion sets only                                           (these
are the new design that can be used with the inserter) I also have quite
a few log books, not the big pumping ones, but the simple ones.  Let me
know if you would like these, too.  It will be a first come first serve.
I love having a clean apartment!!!!! Kate Patterson, dxd 10/91, pumping
since 08/98