[IP] Long Branch NJ Pump Support Group

I do not represent them. I'm simply passing along information I have.

The Center for Kids & Family at Monmouth
Monmouth Medical Center
Long Branch, NJ

Insulin Pump Support Group
Facilitated by Cecilia Smith Snyder,. R.D., C.D.E
Certified Insulin Pump Trainer

If you wear an insulin pump or your physician has suggested you
begin to use one, please join us to discuss insulin pump therapy.

This professionally run support group for people with diabetes,
their family members and friends will off education and mutual

2002 Dates        7-9 p.m.
January 2           July 3
March 6            September 4
May 1               November 6