RE: [IP] Re: HMO for diabetic children

We have HMO Blue Texas, and I have to say, they are great about covering
most every thing. Our pump and now strips are covered at 100%. I do often
run into problems that take a lot of time and energy to work out, but they
eventually turn in my favor if you don't count the gray hairs!

Your best answer would come from the Benefits Manager from your EMPLOYER.
Each employer can literally hand pick the package of coverage they want to
give to their employees. SO - be SURE to check with them, and ask specific
questions - i.e. - How much of pump supplies so you cover?

Connie Miller
Photography benefiting the Children With DIABETES Foundation.