[IP] Palm Pilot help

Thanks to advise received on the IP I have been a Handspring Visor PDA to
track my blood sugars since the first of the year. That is until I broke the
glass screen this past weekend.

I was hoping some one here could help me find a reasonable way to fix it. I
didn't purchase the extended warranty and the screen is not covered under
the regular warranty. Handspring's cost to fix it is $100. I have found a
few places on the web where I could buy a screen with minor blemishes, but I
am not sure I want to do this. Is there any other solution? With the taxes
due soon I can't spend all on this, but I want to keep up with my records.

If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it, no matter what the help
may be.

Thanks in advance

Jennifer Meyer and Cookie Monster
pumping together since 9-1-00 and it keeps getting better each day