[IP] Re: HMO for diabetic children

In a message dated 3/26/02 9:32:35 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Subject: [IP] hmo for diabetic children
 Currently I have Blue Cross PPO. I am in the process of changing my
 company and the company I am going to has Great West HMO, I am little
 concern about their coverage for coverage w/ diabetes for Adya. Does
 anyone have any experience with Great West HMO(www.onehealthplan.com)?
 Dad of Adya , dx 7 days, pumping since 21 days old
 HMO? for a kid with diabetes? I do not recommend HMO's for anyone with
 health problems. they look attractive but there are too many problems. spot

I have Great West HMO insurance and it is wonderful.  They covered the pump
100%.  They cover all supplies 100%.  I order directly from Minimed.
  I can order anything I want and it has no limits on the amount of supplies
you use.