Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 13:48:59 US/Eastern

From: email @ redacted

Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Halle Berry

I do not believe that we should be discussing RACE on this list. I would

appreciate if these comments were made somewhere else.

One question for you though. Are you part of the Slavery Class Action

against CSX, AETNA, and FleetBoston?

Thank You......Drive Through

<< BTW - what was with that speech of hers? Yikes! I would like to quote