[IP] Minimed Chat Wednesday 27, at 9P.M. EST in Guest room (fwd) (fwd)

Pumpers and Friends,

   Yes you can from any copmuter. I'm sending copy of Chat 101

Do you know if I can access it with my home computer?  I normally get the
digest at work.

> Pumpers and Friends,
> *M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*
> Join IP and Minimed in a Minimed Chat on Wednesday 27, at 9P.M. EST in
Guest room. Come learn  "What Infusion Set Is Right For Me?" With Guests
Speakers: Mark Estes, Neal Simth.

Chat 101 for Insulin- Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

>From Main page click on [ CHAT ] icon this will take to:

If you need help click on the Chat HELP button.

Select a chat room by clicking on box,

You will get a drop-down list of rooms which will show the number of people currently in that room {Most chats are in anytime room but if IP has a guest speaker, they are in the [Guest] room} Pick a room to chat in by clicking on it.

Then click on the [ GO ] button

A [ ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD ] window will open

In the User name box put [ your e-mail address You join IP with ]

In the Password box put [ pumper ]

Both of the above HAVE to be in ALL LOWER case letters or the Authentication will fail and you will be prompted again.

Once room you will need to click on box to type msgs and to post it, click on the [ SEND/REFRESH ] box to send it. Many peoples like to change the refresh to 30secs and display number of msgs too.

Once in room say Hi!

If you have any problems ask the host or send note to [ HELP ] remember it can be fast paced at time so if you get over looked repost you msgs or ??? The Host will help but you need to ask for help. Please no flaming or PUMP WARS! Remember to BE NICE to one and another.

Once you need to go tell us Goodbye!

Some people don't like to talk a lot so they sit back and watch this is OK too. But try to chat you just may like it!! So...........