[IP] Infusion sets

I have been on the MM 508 since August of 2000. I am using the sof set
infusion set that goes in at 90 degrees. It works ok in the abdomen, but when
I try it in my hip--I get a "no delivery" from the pump or I get a high bs
and have to move back to the stomach. MM just sent me the silouette infusion
set that goes in at an angle.

Can anyone help with what they have had good luck with? I am in Mississippi
and play golf a lot in hot weather--I have to use Mastosil spray to keep tape
stuck and I am wondering how the silhoette will stay in place. Also, I am
told by a MM representative that many people get better absorption of insulin
with the silouette.
Any help?? Please e mail me @ email @ redacted