[IP] Attractive IDs and the Emergency Medical Community

Fifty-50 Pharmacy is about to release a beautiful, affordable silver beaded
bracelet for girls and I am sure an adult would wear it, I know I would :)
My daughter has one of the first ones and the clasp broke, but for pennies I
added a new clasp and it is as good as new and very durable. Hers has light
green beads in addition to the silver beads.

I printed a sheet of the new ID designs and handed them to our Fire
Department to share with their staff, so they could see and know that the
IDs aren't what they used to be. Especially with the new Tatoos the kids are

You can also have the 911 staff put a red flag by your name and address so
if there is ever a 911 call to your home, they will see on the screen that
there is a diabetic and the information will be readily available.

Connie Miller