Re: [IP] Hallee Berry

Do you mean type 1b? Type 1b is found more in African
Americans, Hispanics, and Asians and they can go
through periods of remission. I'm betting she is type
1b rather than type 1 or type 2, but who knows! :)

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.3yrs,
pumping 2.3yrs, and 7 other blessings
~*~do-`da-ga-g`hv-i (until we meet again)~*~

Gina said:
Halle may have Idiopathic Diabetes, which is a form
that is considered Type
 1, but is not the same as the more common type of
diabetes that most Type
 1's are dealing with.. It occurs mostly in blacks.