[IP] hmo for diabetic children

Currently I have Blue Cross PPO. I am in the process of changing my
company and the company I am going to has Great West HMO, I am little
concern about their coverage for coverage w/ diabetes for Adya. Does
anyone have any experience with Great West HMO(www.onehealthplan.com)?

Dad of Adya , dx 7 days, pumping since 21 days old
HMO? for a kid with diabetes? I do not recommend HMO's for anyone with
health problems. they look attractive but there are too many problems. spot