[IP] Hallee Berry

Halle may have Idiopathic Diabetes, which is a form that is considered Type
 1, but is not the same as the more common type of diabetes that most Type
 1's are dealing with.. It occurs mostly in blacks.

Ideopathic means they do not know what caused anything - does not necessarily
pertain to Diabetes itself.  People of color are more prone to diabetes, high
blood pressure and kidney failure - not sure why but they just are

I am in nursing school right now and taking medical terminology and the term
IDIOPATHIC actually means - pertaining to disease of unknown origin.

Just hought I would give my 2 cents worth