[IP] Supplemental insurance/Kathy B

I too am looking for a supplemental policy.  I am on Medicare disability and
am 63 yo.  I currently have AR. BCBS but they said that once I get on MC they
will take a supplementary policy on me.  I was told that I could get the
insurance but where?  I currently I pay $628 for $1000 ded. and they pay 80%
of what MC approves.  That along with at least $500 per month insulin and
supplies and other scripts I can't do this much longer.

SS has reviewed my claim from 1997 and overturned the judges ruling and now,
without another hearing, they have decided to call me "Severely disabled" as
of March 1997.  Now I should be getting a MC card in the mail any day and I
will not have to wait another 2 1/2 yrs. to get the MC Ins.  This all sounds
to good to be true.  Guess they are also supposed to pay up for the time I
was out of work since then.  Hey, I can dream can't I???????  Let me know
about a supp. ins. for underaged MC Disabled persons.  Thanks.......Jackie P