[IP] Re: site changes and highs

But my question is how long to I have to wait before I
can determine that the new site is working? Is 3-4 hours after the
injection a good indicator?
Any comments would be very helpful.
Continued:-) (sorry, for some reason part of my reply was missing)

If your basals are set right then testing 2 hours later should show good
readings, same as when you bolus for food, 2 hours later should show good
levels, if you have given the correct amount for the carbs eaten and your
basals are set right..
A correction bolus should lower your bgs slightly within an hour.

Some people find bolusing before a site change helps stabilise levels,