[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #213

In a message dated 3/26/2002 5:54:35 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: [IP] Re:  Iowans, and which pump

MiniMed is introducing the paradigm which will allow you to shower with the
pump on without a problem.  In addition, the paradigm will not have the
clicking noises associated with bolus and basal rates being dispursed.  The
latter feature is a big thing for me due to the fact that I am in a classroom
all day and the clicking can be a distraction in any quiet place.  It can
really make me feel uncomfortable when people atart looking around wondering
what the clicking is that they are hearing.  Hope this helps, I know it is
not listed on the pump comparisons.