[IP] Halle Berry

I had emailed her at her website in reguards to being a diabetic how her
treatment, just curious as to a hollywood diabetic deals with work, travel,
and all that.  I got a response from someone at her website saying that she
had meet with a special doctor with a unique way of dealing with diabetes,
but that was all the info they would give out.  She stated the she could not
give out her exact course of treatment, but that a large part of it was due
to diet and exercise.  I just wanted to know her secret for staying so
thin..lol!  Oh well, I guess we will never know...  Heidi