RE: [IP] uns coverage

I ran the gamut of trying to find someone who would take Medicare assignment
for insulin, test strips and lancets and finally found one!  They are very
nice to me and let me call in my order in advance and have all the paperwork
ready for me.

This is not to say what a bunch of idiots they have working at Medicare
since I am now waiting for  a hearing by phone and just responded to another
eob denying payment for my insulin...this all because they changed their
rules mid cycle as to who could file the claims.  Previously I was allowed
to file claims but they changed it to provider and now they are questioning
that...what a run around...

I'm out $600 so far and 1 1/2 yrs later still fighting.

kathy b.