[IP] Re: Halle Berry

> >>And as for the other night I was wondering where she would have worn a
> pump?
> Well, the only time I ever read her saying anything about her diabetes,
> that she was able to control it by diet alone.  However, the article
> she was Type1.  I found that hard to believe.

Halle Berry was on Rosie O'Donnell a month or so ago and only talked about
the DM bracelet that was very attractive. She gave the website and I posted
it here. No other mention of DM other than needing to wear that
indentification due to her DM - and I wonder if she really does. *I* think
it was just a promo for the seller. YMMV (~_^)

I've learned....  That life is like a roll of toilet paper.  The closer it
gets to the  end, the faster it goes.  ~ Andy Rooney