[IP] to Ashley with no supplies

Where do you live? Find out who your local rep is and
ask if they can give you some samples to see you
through until your shipment arrives (and I would call
MM to make sure you are indeed going to get them.)
There might even be someone from this list who lives
near enough to help you. You also might want to ask
your dr/CDE if they have any samples they could give
you. These are things I would do if I were in your
situation. Hope you get some supplies soon, one way or

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.3yrs,
pumping 2.3yrs, and 7 other blessings
~*~do-`da-ga-g`hv-i (until we meet again)~*~