RE: [IP] Re: Halle Berry

>>And as for the other night I was wondering where she would have worn a

Well, the only time I ever read her saying anything about her diabetes, was
that she was able to control it by diet alone.  However, the article claimed
she was Type1.  I found that hard to believe.  As for a pump, if she
happened to be on one...set would have to have been on the inner thigh, and
pump in the undies...however we would have seen her walking funny up the
stairs.  ;)