[IP] Diabetes Management Software Review - Palm Pilot

I just wanted to announce that the review of diabetes management
software for the Palm Pilot that I wrote is now available on the
IP web page in the "FAQ's and LINKS pages".
Or you can follow the link below to go to it directly.

There are 10 different programs reviewed and basically it just
states what features each one offers, it's price, where to get
it, and my humble opinion of each product.

John Hughes