[IP] Re: Halle Berry

I think it is great that a  women of color can  win the academy award for best actress  but I am suprised she never  mentions  her diabetes. I watched her on the Barbra Walters special as she talked about the accident she had 2 years ago. Again no mention of the diabetes, just that she had no memory of the accident or driving away.  I know  it is none of my business but was her accident everr related to a low blood sugar? Just curious.