[IP] Re: Mail Order Humalog WAS Access Diabets Supply?

George asked <snip> One question Gary posed was about obtaining Humalog by
mail order.  I would be interested in hearing  how different companies
handled the "refrigeration" issue when shipping insulins? <snip>

George, I have Merck-Medco mail order.  While I do have a few horror
stories, Humalog hasn't been one of them.  The insulin is wrapped in bubble
wrap and then packed in those frozen gel packs.  I live in SF Bay area,
insulin is shipped from Seattle, so it doesn't go too far.  It is always
shipped overnight delivery at no extra charge and arrives nice and cool.

Now, if I could get the same good service from them on test strips...

Shelly Fast