[IP] Help! Skiing and the pump

Dear All:

I am in the middle of our a nnual ski trip with my daughter.  This is her
first year skiing on the pump.  We are having a hard time ... she going high
a lot.  When she was on shots with humulog and lente she would cut her
humulog and increase her lente since she tended to go high in the afternoon.
Now she's going high before lunch  (300s!).  ANy thoughts? Since we are
skiing right now I'd love to have private reponse so that we can make
adjustments.  The idea of increasing insulin for skiing makes me nervous, but
maybe the naturae of athe port causes releases of glucagon or something.

ANyway... responses to email @ redacted would be SO appreciated!  My daughter,
by the way, is an expert skier and skis the tough runs.