[IP] Access Diabetes Supply?

A few days ago I sent a post inquiring about this company or ones similar.  I
thank all of those who have responded on the message board or privately.  This
is the kind of information I need.  I am on Medicare and medicare supplement
and do not like paying for 5 vials of Humalog (which is what my endo wants me
to get and have on hand) and 5 bottles of glucose test strips, up front and
then waiting for many weeks to get some reimbursement.  I am seeking a way
such as through Access Diabetes Supplor or similar places where they will
accept assignment from Medicare and my supplement so I would not have those up
front costs.  When I inquire at those companies many of them seem to question
whether or not Medicard will cover Humalog for a pump.  I assure that it will
and they said they will verify that.  Thanks again.
Gary C. Clifton