Re: [IP] 504 plans

In a message dated 3/25/02 12:44:00 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I was informed by the school however, it is my duty to make sure the
> teachers, etc., receive notification or a copy of the 504 plan each year,
> each semester change, etc.  I do not mind my duty, I do it for my child.

of course you don't mind but that is not the point...if any of the staff do
not follow the plan the district is in violation of your son's rights....and
could have their federal funding pulled......I know this because I currently
have an open complaint with the Dept of Education Office for Civil
Rights....good luck...