Re: [IP] pump at school mistaken for beeper

In a message dated 3/25/02 10:34:23 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Beverly
> I'm a School Psychologist in NJ and there are state laws and codes that
> must
> be followed that are outlined by fedreal IDEA law. Waht state are you in? I
> should be able to find some direct stes in your state that will help.
> Gail

HI...I am in Texas...any help would be appreciated....with this district they
think they can do as they please and not be held accountable...they are
thinking because I am a single mom who's health has taken a dive that they
can do all this.....just nuts...