[IP] Insulin Pumpers and a Disney Cruise

My wife and I recently booked a Disney Cruise for the whole family and were
wondering if anyone out there has any experience with the Disney Cruise line
and a child on a pump. We hope to be able to let our daughter go off and do
some of the "kid" oriented activities without us but want to make sure
Disney staff is equipped to handle a diabetic child.

Just Curious!