[IP] Re:British Med Journal article

Connie Miller wrote in regards to article in British Med Journal:
"This kind of research makes me crazy, and is what some NON CHILD PUMP
FRIENDLY CLINICs hold on to! IT's NOT right!"

Connie, we agree 100%.  Didn't go in to check the article, but if it's the
one we're thinking of, it relates to potential cost to the "socialized"
medical coverage in Britain if people use pumps(at end, think it said that
total number to use pumps under the criteria would be small).  To us, this
means that holding costs in toe is more important than someone having to
take say 8 shots including middle of the night, lots more glucose checking,
Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list); and "Ace,
the PP" (portable pancreas)