[IP] Supplemental Insurance

Hi all:

I've finally come to the conclusion that I NEED to have supplemental
insurance since I know I will be having lots of tests and surgeries coming
up within the next year or two and can't afford the out of pocket 20%.

My question.  Does anyone out there have supplemental insurance to Medicare
and if so, which company and how much are premiums and are you happy with
them?  I live in Florida.

Please e mail me privately to keep mail down on IP.  Thx.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00