----- Original Message -----
From: "Jennifer Harkleroad" <email @ redacted>
 The teachers are supposed to go through permanent records at the beginning,
semester, and end of the year. There is no reason why they won't know about
your child. I read through my students' permanent records each year.  I
learned about one student having a hole in his heart this way. The mom
forgot to tell me...I asked her about it.  I guess if this is middle school
each teacher won't go through permanent records...