[IP] Ashley - Pump Supplies

Hi Ashley.
I hope that you have received your MiniMed supplies by the time that you
read this message.
If you have not received your supplies, you will have to take injections
until they arrive.
As a suggestion - call and get the phone # for the MiniMed sales rep in
your area. The MimiMed
sales reps always carries extra supplies. When I first got started on the
pump I had a difficult time
getting supplies until the "pipeline" was established with MiniMed. The
sales rep in my area met
me twice and gave me supplies until mine arrived. I would request the phone
# and speak to the
sales rep directly.

Good Luck